Philadelphia Catastrophic Injury Litigator
Gary Solomon brings almost thirty years of civil litigation experience to Lowenthal & Abrams, where he focuses his practice on catastrophic injury litigation, including cases involving serious car accidents, premises liability and medical malpractice. He has obtained multiple seven figure recoveries for his clients through both jury verdicts and settlements.
Prior to joining L&A, Gary served as a trial attorney at several well-recognized Pennsylvania injury litigation firms, where he tried multiple cases to verdict in both Pennsylvania and New Jersey. He is well-respected in the legal community, and as a result, has spoken at various continuing legal education seminars.
Gary obtained his law degree from Temple University School of Law in 1988 and his undergraduate degree from George Washington University (in D.C.)
- Pennsylvania (Admitted to Federal and State Courts)
- New Jersey
- American Trial Lawyers’ Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers’ Association
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Philadelphia Trial Lawyers’ Association
- New Jersey Bar Association