No DUI! Free Sober Holiday Rides in Philadelphia
Drinking and driving is a concern for all Pennsylvanians. In 2015, 29% of traffic deaths were alcohol related. 345 people died as a direct result of DUI in our state.
As the largest city in Pennslyvania, Philadelphia sees its share of DUIs and DUI accidents. We hope that by raising awareness and offering an alternative to drinking and driving we can make at least a small impact on the safety of our fellow Philadelphians.
Drinking and driving becomes especially problematic on holidays. For that reason, Lowenthal & Abrams is offering to reimburse people who choose a safe alternative to driving after a night out like Uber, Lyft, or a traditional taxi to help avoid auto accidents.
Qualifying Holidays[table id=11 /]
How Does it Work?
It’s easy – all you need to do is call an Uber, Lyft, or taxi and send us the bill. We’ll reimburse you for rides in Philadelphia up to $30.
- Rides must begin or end within the city of Philadelphia
- You must be of legal drinking age (21) to qualify
- Valid for one, one-way ride
- Limit one reimbursement per household
- Maximum value of $30
- Must submit receipt, photocopy of license, and PayPal Email/Address within 7 days of ride