Philadelphia SSDI Appeal Attorney
Philadelphia – Pennsylvania – New Jersey – Delaware – Maryland
You filed your Social Security Disability claim. Unfortunately, it was denied. Fortunately, you don’t have to give up at this point. You can retain a Philadelphia social security disability appeal attorney to help you. Understand, at least 70% of SSDI claims are denied at first. If your claim has been denied, please contact our Philadelphia SSDI attorney to discuss your case. He will listen and tell you how he can help.
How Can We Help?
What will our SSDI appeal lawyers in Philadelphia (and other locations) do to help? They will take several steps on your behalf.
- File an appeal. Our SSDI lawyer will file a request for a hearing for you. SSDI appeals must be filed within 60 days, so please be certain to contact us with plenty of time to spare so we can properly handle your case.
- As part of your appeal, the SSDI appeal attorney will complete an “adult disability report.” This document updates the SSA on your current condition. Whether it has gotten worse, better or stayed the same.
- In preparation for your appeal, the lawyer will review your denial letter. The letter will offer some explanation for why your claim was denied.
Why are SSDI Claims Denied?
There are a number of common reasons for Social Security Disability claims to be denied. Remember, most claims are denied at first. Here are some of the reasons you might see in your denial letter:
- The ailment (medical problem) must be severe. Yours is not severe enough.
- Your disability must prevent you from working. While you have a severe ailment, you can still work.
- Your medical evidence doesn’t support that you have a disability. This means that you didn’t have enough in the way of doctor or other proof to show that you are disabled.
- Some kind of technicality. This normally comes from failing to fill out the form correctly. The form is actually pretty complicated and it is easy to make a mistake.
- If you were instructed to go to a specific doctor or other appointment, and you failed to go, you will be denied.
Contact Our Social Security Disability Appeal Lawyer in Philadelphia For Help
If you filed for SSDI in Philadelphia and were denied, please contact our SSDI appeal attorneys at 888-979-7298. There is no charge to call us, and there is no fee unless we help you win your case.